October Lust Haves


Clutch//Charlotte Olympia Skirt//Topshop Unique Coat//Topshop Boots//Dr Martens Scarf//River Island Shoes//Boohoo

1. Charlotte Olympia Clutch. This is my 'never-gonna-happen' pick of the month. I'm absolutely mad about anything Charlotte Olympia Dellal designs and her collection of storybook clutches is no exception. They're such a quirky way of making your outfit unique or simply bigging up your favourite book - Book of Spells is of course an October pick! 

2. Topshop Unique Skirt. I'm ashamed to say that I don't own any midi skirts but I'm so ready to get them babies in my wardrobe! It's always a bit iffy for me when it comes to skirt and trouser length because of my small height but I've seen midi skirts styled great with some sandal heels and the panel on the side of this skirt is a lovely way to add some of this seasons patent trend to your look.

3. Topshop Coat. What would an October 2013 lust have list be without a pink coat? This one is gorgeous and even better, it's teddy fur. I'm a mad woman for anything pink and fluffy so getting this in my wardrobe is high on the priority list this month!

4. Dr Marten Boots. This June to September I was living in Kosciuszko National Park in Australia and my Dr Martens literally made it through every terrain I presented and there's barely a scratch to be seen on 'em! Better than any snow or hiking boots you can get, not only do Docs last a lifetime but they look so damn good! I really want a new pair to love and these tartan ones are them. Not as obvious as a tartan coat or skirt but just the right amount of tartan for me.

5. River Island Scarf. Fur. Colors. Warmth. Enough said!

6. Boohoo Shoes. This may have been a predictable one - sandal heels are everywhere! Of course I'm coveting a black pair (and white and silver and red and every other color) but I feel like this bright yellow pair would go great with some darker pieces that I have in my wardrobe and will brighten up all of my fall and winter outfits

Commentaires